Be who you are created to be,
do what you are created to do!
Sponsor an Event
Sponsor one of our events! We have various programs within the community that act as a fundraiser for our project.
Our services thrive from the support of volunteers. Applications are now being accepted for any number of positions!
The simplest way to support the Bradannii Project is via a simple, one-off monetary donation. These funds go directly to those in need.
What We Do
The purpose of The Bradannii Project Inc is to be an event management company that creates events to fundraise for community projects. The money raised will go towards different types of projects, such as mentoring, teaching and training people from all walks of life to start up their own small business. We encourage everyone to be as creative as possible. We teach valuable life skills and motivate all to be the best me that they can be! At the events we ask for donations and for stall holders to donate 10% of their takings on the day, to further grow The Project!
What exactly is the Bradannii Project?
How does this help someone, directly?
Once an individual is sponsored, they access our Project, which consists of:
- The program, which is called The Present; it includes 5 days away at camp (at once or over 2 weekends)
- It will include teaching to take responsibility, having fun, and how to create and run a small business, as well as life skills (such as cooking, shopping, working, and so on). Finall, it will showcase creative expression.
- Organising placement for the recipient
- Help a local business do a Business Blitz
- Volunteer/Mentoring/Coaching a student for 12 weeks
- Debrief and present to the sponsors and families
- Sub-Contract to Bradannii Pty Limited, with continuous training and mentoring
- We partner with disability employment, schools, TAFE, out-of-home care agencies, centrelink, and so on.
May 2019 – We are currently fundraising to buy Yvette a car, so that she may access the community!
Are you registered as a charity in Australia?
Absolutely! Everything is above board 🙂
Upcoming Fundraising Events
All welcome! - Date TBD $15/child, $25 per pensioner and $35 general admission includes bowls and catered lunch Fundraiser - The Bradannii Project, The purpose of The Bradannii Project Inc is to be an event management company that creates events to fundraise...
Drop Us a Line
Don’t be shy. Let us know if you have any questions!
Never miss a beat and receive informative and exciting updates straight to your inbox.