Supporting Our Participants and the Community Throughout the Covid-19 Crisis
What Does That Mean for Our Participants?
First, we want to ensure you that we understand your fears and concerns about the potential impact that Covid-19 may have on you. Furthermore, please understand that we are there for you throughout this time. If you have any questions, require changes to your plan, need additional assistance or information, please contact Bradannii. A member of our team will be here to support you.
Additionally, please rest assured that there will be no interruption to the support services that Bradannii provides you. Our wonderful team of support workers have the training and expertise to work with you throughout this time.
Additionally, your providers invoices will be paid on time, as per usual, with no anticipated delays.
How to Stay Safe and Protect Your Loved Ones
We understand that our participants are at an increased risk of acquiring Covid-19. As a result, we have trained our staff how to best avoid coming into contact with the virus and have a few suggestions for you.
We recommend that you:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, particularly:
- Before and after eating
- After using the bathroom
- After playing with your pets
- Avoid unnecessary travel
- The state and federal government are pushing a “stay in your suburb” doctrine throughout this time. Unless you need to attend a doctor or do shopping please adhere to these rules
- Self-isolate as much as you possibly can.
- Avoid touching your face without washing your hands
- Cover your coughs and sneezes – a suggestion is to use your elbow if you can possibly do so while coughing.
- Avoid handshakes or other physical gestures when meeting people.
News Directly from the NDIS
The Minister for the National Disability Insurance Scheme, Stuart Robert, has announced new measures to be put in place through the Covid-19 outbreak.
As of Tuesday 24 March, all NDIS Offices will be closed to the public. Services are being provided via phone, email, and webchat.
Note: This is the NDIS itself and not Bradannii.
The NDIS are still working to ensure that you receive the support you need. If you require support directly from the NDIS you should:
- Phone 1800 800 110 if you need to talk to a planner, make changes to your plans or are having difficulty getting services due to COVID-19.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
- Use the webchat on the contact page of the NDIS website to talk to the NDIS online.
These changes have been implemented to provide safer alternatives to face-to-face meetings.
Priority Assistance for Vulnerable People – Food and Groceries
Woolworths – priority assistance service with dedicated windows –
Coles – temporary diversion of home delivery service to the Coles Online Priority Service
For More Information…
To learn more about Covid-19 please click the link below
The World Health Organisation (WHO) maintain up to date news and information on Covid-19. You can find the information by clicking the following link:
The New South Wales Health Covid-19 home page can be found at:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS) including information for those at higher risk:
Finally, Australia’s leading newspapers websites and digital news outlets including www.news.com.au are a great source for the latest information.
In closing, I would like to echo the Australian state and federal governments. Together we will get through this. Thank you for your continued support. On behalf of the entire Bradannii team, I promise that we will be there for you.
Owner / Director, Bradannii
Drop Us a Line
Don’t be shy. Let us know if you have any questions!
Never miss a beat and receive informative and exciting updates straight to your inbox.